What our business is about and how our franchises work…
Our business is about?
The Equine Group sells the Franchise EA Equi-Rug Wash, which is a company based in Yorkshire providing 5* services to the Equestrian Industry. Our business model has proved to be very successful and the company has tripled in size over the last
We are keen to grow the brand nationally, by doing so we will help individuals who want to work for themselves, have a desire to take control of their lives and want freedom to spend more time enjoying their free time.
Our business is based around giving opportunities to like minded individuals who have a passion to run their own company in the very lucrative and buoyant equine sector.
Our proven business model has trippled the size of our business from standing start in under three years providing a a growing customer base and clear and simple strategy.
We provide all the tools you need to get started in the equine rug wash business providing fast turnaround services to the highest standards.
For working only 16hrs per week you can earn up to £635.00
For working only 30hrs per week you can earn up to £1180.00
For working only 40hrs per week you can earn up to £1626.00
The figures above are based on 1 washing machine
What does my Franchise fee get me?
For your franchisee fee you are buying a ready made, proven, successful business model you can replicate in your geographical area:
- All systems, processes and procedures
- 24/7 Help and Support
- On-going training
- Exclusive washing machine finance deals with our partners
- Exclusive detergant and reproof costs for our fracnhisees only
- 1 year warrantied sewing machine
- First 3 months sewing stock supplies
- Supplier set up
- Database and accounts guidance
- Full marketing expertise, guidance and advice from a marketing professional
- Your very own website
- Social media accounts for:
Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Promotional Flyer Design
- Vehicle graphics design
- Brochure and Leaflet design
- Personalised stationery package including
- Exhibition stand design
- Accesss to design and marketing agency for other bespoke marketing collateral at discounted rates
Are there any other costs involved?
We have partnered up with a machine supplier who are able to give exclusive lease and purchase finance rates for both equestrian washing machines and dryers, these can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Premises – Our business has the flexibility to be run from your own home or business premises. Working from home has many benefits when starting one of our franchises as you have the choice to work on it part time, full time or run it alongside your current job. All you need is a level concrete floor, water supply, drain, single or three phase electric, we can tailer the machines to suit your needs.
Vehicle – As part of our rug washing service we offer a collection and return delivery service, a delivery vehicle is required. For extra marketing exposure we recommend your vehicle be branded (we will design this for you).
Brand Awareness – Travelling to horse shows and events within your chosen sales area to exhibit and promote your business can be a great way of picking up more clients. Visiting events will pay off year after year and help build reliable income sources.
Do you need any qualifications?
Simply no, full training will be given prior to start up.
You will be invited to regular training sessions with our other Equi-Rug Wash frachisees where you can share your experiences and network with other business owners.
Although purchasing our business model and brand you will be running your own company, ideally this person will be organised, passionate, dedicated, willing to learn, a good people person and most of all a good ambassador and believer in
What to do next – Register your interest with The Equine Group via phone, email or website enquiry. One of our team will be on hand to answer all questions you may have?
Then – Lets catch up for a coffee. We are very passionate about our company and have worked tirelesly to create a brand and business model that has become the success it is today. Sharing our experiences with potential franchisees is important as they get a real insight into the working of our business and the rewards it can bring.
So what do you get for your money…
Business support overview
Here at The Equine Group we believe in our employees and Franchisees. We also know that they believe in us as they trust us to help them make a success of their business.
- Our support is there for you 24/7 giving you the confidence to go out and win new business.
- We give you the tools to hit the road running and opportunity to expand on your local presence through marketing.
- We have created a leading marketing strategy that when followed will ensure
that you are able to make a success of your business.
- As a franchisee, you will receive valuable ongoing business support, including geographical sales area selection, training, marketing, new technology and more.
- Franchisors will assist you in developing a business plan, learning the best ways to recruit and manage staff and how to profitably manage your business.
- Whether you require a business to run along side your current job, a full time business or just want something to work on part time then our business model will scale to suit your needs.
- Our aim is to provide a nationwide quality service to customers with an emphasis on personal service and professionalism. We have built strong and successful relationships with all our franchisees, in doing so we have created a brand which represents the strength and professionalism of its founders and franchise owners. search no more.
Get In Touch
Contact or visit us at:
9 The Fir Trees
01757 642 321
9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday